The second issue of The Skateboarder's Companion lands in stores on April 29th! Here's what you can expect...
Derry’s Dee Collins gets the cover, with a Glaswegian halfcab heelflip captured by Leo Sharp.
Inside you will find:
- A full interview with Sam Beckett
- Manufacture: Blast Skates
- Muse: James Woodley
- Push: Alice Smith, Toby Gozzett and Jess Russell
- Inauguration: Karim Bakhtaoui
- Consultation with Ben Rowles: Daryl Dominguez
- A Broadcasts gallery with photography from all over the UK.
- Competitions, trick tips, two posters, a sticker sheet, and more!
Copies are available from skate shops (for free in limited numbers) and from over 350 high street newsagents nationwide! Check our stockists list for more info. Copies are also available from our online store, along with all new subscription packages.