Updated: Jan 22
The debut issue of The Skateboarder’s Companion is available all over the UK right now, so go track down a copy at your nearest convenience and immerse yourself in 108 pages of premium British skateboarding!
The incomparable Jordan Thackeray scores himself our first cover, with an unfathomable DIY channel ollie, shot by James Griffiths.
Inside you will find:
- A full interview with Charlie Birch
- Inauguration: Helena Long
- Manufacture: Skateboard Cafe
- Muse: Lucy Raemers talks about The Ben Raemers Foundation
- Anecdotes: Denis Lynn
- Push: Salar Kooshki and Michael McMaster
- Ben Rowles talks health and fitness with Amy Ram
- A Broadcasts gallery with photos from all over the UK.
- Competitions, trick tips, and more!
The magazine is A4 gloss, full colour, and comes complete with a free sticker sheet and a free poster.
Copies are free in limited numbers from skateshops all over the UK, or £4.99 from high street retailers.
If you’re struggling to find a copy in your local area, head over to our online store where copies are available to buy.
Subscription packages are also available from today, so sign up now!